Over the last few years, video streaming platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu etc. have contributed a lot. Then the entire media distribution industry has reported steady improvement over the past few years due to these services. If we’re talking about Netflix it’s a premium online video service that millions of people are using right now. The good thing is Netflix allows you to watch countless hours of video material such as TV Series, Movies, Shows etc. This also helps you to import off-line video content for playback. It is a premium service, however, and all of its features must be subscribed to a monthly package to make use of. Let’s admit; not everyone can afford to pay extra subscription fees to watch video content. That’s the only reason why people are looking for free Netflix accounts, free streaming methods, etc. So check out How To Watch Netflix Content For Free on Android.
How To Watch Netflix Content For Free on Android in 2020
We ‘re going to discuss a new approach in this article that will help you enjoy the Netflix content for free. It won’t give you a premium Netflix account but will allow you to watch all Netflix content for free.
- First of all, head to the Google Play Store and install the ‘Watched’ app.
- Once done, launch the app from your Android’s app drawer.
- Now you need to tap on the (+) button, as shown in the screenshot below.
- Next, under the bundle, enter ‘huhu.to‘ and then tap on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Now, wait for a few seconds until the app grabs the media content.
- Once done, you will be able to see all Netflix content.
- Select the video and stream the video by selecting the servers.
- That’s it! You are done. This is how you can watch Netflix content for free on Android in 2020.